Perfect Teams – Terms of Business
Perfect-Teams offers a range of learning and development products and services to clients. By ordering any of these products and services, clients agree to the following terms and conditions of business. Unless otherwise agreed by Perfect-Teams in writing, the supply of products and services by Perfect-Teams is not subject to any other terms and conditions requested or supplied by the client, including terms and conditions incorporated into any purchase order or other document issued by the client after the date of the client’s receipt of these standard terms of business.
- Perfect-Teams: Perfect-Teams is the trading name of Do-Zen Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales (Company No. 09952528) with its trading address at The Studio, 16 Boscombe Road, Worcester Park, KT4 8PL
- Price and Terms of Payment: Unless otherwise stated the price will be in Pounds (£) Sterling excluding VAT and payment is required in the same currency on receipt of invoice. If Perfect-Teams is required to confirm a Purchase Order Number on invoices, the Purchase order Number must be supplied to Perfect Teams in advance of delivery of products and services. If any payment is not received within 7 days of receipt of invoice Perfect Teams shall be entitled to cancel or suspend any further performance or delivery of products and services and charge interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of five per cent (5%) per annum above the Bank of England’s base rate until payment in full has been received.
- Costs and Expenses: The choice of venue and associated costs for any event are the responsibility of the client (note: experience has shown that off-site venues typically work best for full participation). Perfect-Teams will charge for all reasonable expenses incurred in relation to the provision of products and services, including but not restricted to all travel, hotel accommodation and meals for the facilitator(s). Travel by road will be charged at £0.72 per mile (or a local currency equivalent as otherwise agreed) from the home of the facilitator to the location of the event. Whenever possible these will be agreed in advance and Perfect-Teams shall make available all receipts and vouchers as requested. The printing of materials/reports shall be paid for by the client. Guideline costs are £10 (ex VAT)/report for A5 Booklet format. £20 (ex VAT)/report for A4 bound format. Costs may change due to local variances. The carriage of materials and resources to/from the venue shall be paid by the client. For overseas appointments this may include the cost of printing materials locally to save on carriage costs.
- Cancellation: Cancellation of services will be subject to the following charges.
Cancellation within 28-15 days from the date of delivery & facilitation: 50% of fees and materials costs and 100% of non-recoverable expenses.
Cancellation within 14 – 1 days from date of delivery & facilitation: 100% of fees, materials costs and non-recoverable expenses.
- Delivery: Any dates quoted for delivery or performance of the products and services are approximate only and while Perfect-Teams will use all reasonable endeavours to meet the proposed timetable, Perfect-Teams shall not be liable for any claims resulting from any delays in performance howsoever caused. In particular, clients must ensure that Perfect-Teams receives all the information requested (including completed Perfect-Teams Indicators) by the dates required. Failure to supply this information in time and as scheduled may affect Perfect-Team’s ability to supply its goods and services.
- Intellectual Property: Any and all intellectual property rights used or generated by Perfect-Teams in the provision of the products and services (including all rights in software) shall be the exclusive property of Perfect-Teams. Clients are not entitled to amend, modify, copy, adapt or re-use Perfect-Team’s intellectual property or in any way alter, obliterate, conceal, or copy any intellectual property rights of Perfect-Teams. Clients must not copy, produce, make, modify, manufacture, supply or assist any other party to copy, produce, make, modify, manufacture or supply Perfect-Teams products, services, or any material incorporating Perfect-Teams intellectual property or any part thereof for use, sale, or other purpose. Through the sale of products and services Perfect-Teams grants a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to Perfect-Teams’ client to utilise Perfect-Teams’ intellectual property and the products and services for the purposes of internal learning and development only subject to the payment of all applicable charges. The products and services and the related intellectual property rights cannot be used and/or delivered by or to unauthorised participants or third parties in any way. Where the attendance of an individual employee or other representative of the Client is included at a programme delivered by Perfect-Teams which allows that individual to become accredited in certain Perfect-Teams Products and Services as a “Licensee’, Client agrees to ensure that each Licensee complies with the Licensee Terms and Conditions, the details of which are available to view here.
- Data Protection & Privacy: Perfect-Teams’ data protection and privacy policies as amended or updated from time to time apply to the provision of products and services by Perfect-Teams. Perfect-Teams’ current data protection and privacy policies can always be found at perfectteams.co.uk
- Liability: Perfect-Teams shall use reasonable skill and diligence in the delivery and performance of products and services. However, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and Perfect-Teams shall be under no liability in respect of any deficiency in the products and services and shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss whatsoever which arises out of or in connection with the supply or use of products and services.
- Bribery & Corruption: Perfect-Teams has a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. Clients are requested to report any instance of suspected or actual improper conduct by any Perfect-Teams employee or other person engaged by Perfect-Teams in confidence to Perfect-Teams chief executive at the address set out below.
- Dispute: Perfect-Teams will attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the provision of its products and services through negotiations or arbitration. These terms of business and the provision of products and services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Precedence: In the event that Perfect-Teams enters into an agreement for the supply of products and services with a client and there is any conflict between the terms of that agreement and these standard terms of business, the terms of the agreement for the supply of products and services shall take precedence.
- Force majeure: Neither party shall be liable to the other or deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond that party’s reasonable control, including, but limited to, Acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, threat or act of terrorism, riot, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance, restrictions, regulations, by-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of government, parliamentary or local authority, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Perfect-Teams or any third party), IT viruses, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts of machinery, power failure or breakdown in machinery
For further information please contact:
Perfect-Teams | Do-Zen Ltd | The Studio | 16 Boscombe Road | Worcester Park | KT4 8PL
Tel: +44 (0)20 8337 6804 | E-mail: email@example.com